Mar 11 , 2022
COVID-19 PCR Test For Qatar Airways Passengers
Dr.Essa Lab. is offering COVID-19 PCR Test for Qatar Airways Passengers.
- The Ministry of Public Health advises citizens and residents to comply with COVID-19 health measures currently in place in the country of arrival.
- Travelers must comply with Qatar's COVID-19 procedures at all times to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Travelers should download the Ehteraz mobile application and activate it on their mobile phones using a local or international SIM card.
- Travelers must take a PCR test result in the country of departure. The test result must be negative and must be done 72 hours before arrival in Qatar.
- Travelers arriving in Qatar should go to the COVID-19 test clinic at the access port in case of any COVID-19-related symptoms and take the necessary isolation measures.
- These policies apply to arrivals across all Qatar entry points.
NOTE: Please make sure to check the official website of the airline.