Mar 12 , 2022
COVID-19 PCR Test For Oman Airways Passengers
Dr.Essa Lab. is offering COVID-19 PCR Test for Oman Airways passengers.
- A Negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at almost 96 hours before arrival if arriving on a flight that takes 8 hours or more (including transit), or a negative PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival if arriving on a flight that takes less than 8 hours.
- The certificate and the test must have a QR code or be approved by the authorities in the country of departure; and
- Be uploaded at https://travel.moh.gov.om/ .
- For those who are required to take the PCR test upon arrival at the airport, the cost of the PCR service is 25 OMR (~65 USD) inclusive of the wristband.
- For those who failed to Present a negative pre-arrival PCR test results at the land borders, the cost of the wristband is 6 OMR (~15.6 USD).
- Results of the PCR test will only be available on the Trassud app upon verification of an Omani phone number in this Registration form. You can also check your PCR test result on the platform by logging into (https://travel.moh.gov.om/)
NOTE: Please make sure to check the official website of the airline.