Mar 11 , 2022
COVID-19 PCR Test For Gulf Air Passengers
Dr.Essa Lab. is offering COVID-19 PCR Test for Gulf Air passengers.
- All passengers boarding from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal regardless of final destination are required to have a printed negative PCR certificate
- A QR code taken no longer than 48 hours prior to departure.
- Passengers that are 6 years and below are exempt
- All passengers boarding from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal with the Kingdom of Bahrain as their final destination will need to quarantine for 10 days at a government approved facility or at their residence. Proof of residence owned or rented by direct family members or prepaid hotel reservation is required.
- All passengers boarding from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal will undergo a PCR test at their own expense upon arrival into Bahrain and undergo additional testing on the 5th and 10th day of their stay.
NOTE: Please make sure to check the official website of the airline.