Mar 11 , 2022
COVID-19 Test For Emirates Passengers
Dr.Essa Lab. is offering COVID-19 PCR Test for Etihad passengers.
- To keep everyone protected on board, you must have a COVID-19 PCR test before every Etihad Airways flight. Rapid tests will not be accepted.
- If you’re flying to Abu Dhabi as your final destination, take your test 48 hours before your flight departure time. Some exemptions apply.
- For all other destinations, your test must be carried out 48 or 72 hours ahead of your flight departure time. This will depend on where you’re flying to or from and your transit time.
- Children aged 12 and older require a PCR test 48 hours before their flight.
- Children under 16 are exempt from quarantine and arrival testing.
NOTE: Please make sure to check the official website of the airline.