Mar 11 , 2022
COVID-19 PCR Test For Emirates Passengers
Dr.Essa Lab. is offering COVID-19 PCR Test for Emirates passengers.
- Passengers travelling to Dubai from all countries (GCC included) must have a negative COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure.
- The certificate must be a Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT PCR) test. Other test certificates including antibody tests, NHS COVID‑19 Test certificates, COVID‑19 Rapid PCR tests and home testing kits are not accepted in Dubai. Self‑testing/Self‑administered PCR test results will not be accepted.
- Travellers must bring an official printed or digital certificate in English or Arabic to check in – SMS certificates are not accepted. COVID‑19 PCR certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the originating station.
- COVID‑19 RT PCR test certificates must be issued by an authorised facility in the passenger's departure country. Certificates that have already been presented for travel to another destination can't be used for re entry even if they are still within the validity period.
- For passengers arriving from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka, it is mandatory that the COVID‑19 RT‑PCR report includes a QR code linked to the original report for verification purposes.
- A valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate with a QR code for a test conducted within 48 hours, validity should be calculated from the time the sample was collected, prior to departure from an approved health facility.
- A rapid COVID‑19 PCR test report with a QR code for a test conducted at the departure airport within six hours of departure.
- The regulations change frequently, so please check the requirements of the country you are departing. You may need to take a particular type of COVID 19 test specified by your destination in order to depart the country.
NOTE: Please make sure to check the official website of the airline.