Jun 23 , 2022
Prof. Dr. Farhan Essa Abdullah, CEO of Dr. Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Center, conducted a news conference today at the Karachi Press Club.
Prominent guests attending this press conference included:
- Former Governor of Sindh General (Retd.) Moinuddin Haider Sahib
- General (Retd.) Ahsan Aqeel Sahib
- General (Retd.) Javed Zia Sahib
- Admiral (Retd.) Tanveer Sahib
- Commodore (Retd.) Akbar Naqi and DC South (Retd.) Captain Abdul Sattar Issani.
This press conference served to honour the Pakistan Army for their ongoing sacrifices and to show solidarity with the Armed Forces of Pakistan by dedicating significant Dr. Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Center locations in all four provinces of Pakistan to those valiant soldiers who went on to set an enduring example of bravery and received the highest honour of the army, the Nishan Haider.
- Dr. Essa Laboratory & Diagnostic Center DHA Branch Lahore Mark Haider Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed.
- Jail Road Branch (Lahore) Major Shabir Sharif Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- Model Town Branch (Gujranwala) Lions Naik Muhammad Mahfooz Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- Lady Reading Hospital Branch (Peshawar) Hawaldar Lalak Jan Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- Hub Balochistan Branch Captain Colonel Sher Khan Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- Qasimabad (Hyderabad) Branch rider Muhammad Hussain Shaheed Nishan Haider
- North Nazimabad (Karachi) Branch Pilot Officer Rashid Minhas Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- 26th Street DHA Branch (Karachi) Major Tufail Muhammad Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- Korangi Branch (Karachi) Captain Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed Nishan Haider.
- Abul Hassan Isfahani Road (Karachi) is named after Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed Nishan Haider.
In addition to paying thanks to the Pakistani Armed Forces on this occasion, GM Dr. Nayyar Jabeen noted that Dr. Essa Lab. always appeared to be working with the Army in the event of any natural disaster (COVID).
This project by Prof. Dr. Farhan Essa Abdullah is a part of a long line of contributions for Pakistan's welfare in which they are consistently observed working side by side with the Pakistani military. We never forget those who gave their lives in defence of our cherished country, but we also need to remember the enormous sacrifices they made.
General (Retd.) Ahsan Aqeel Sahib stated on this occasion that Nishan Haider should be given credit for the Dr. Essa Lab. branches and that the unending sacrifices of the Pakistan Armed Forces will be remembered forever.
It is magnificent to name the branches of Dr. Essa Lab. after the martyrs, according to General (Retd.) Javed Zia Sahib, who claimed that everyone in Pakistan harbours a passion for the Army and that we still feel the heartbeat of our martyrs today.